- Pools, Pipes, Parks, Slalom, Downhill, Freestyle
in Longboarding - Reviews, links, pics, etc.
First longboard site made by a female longboarder. Cool.
- Personal Longboarding page. In French.
Surfing - The Swiss Skateboarding Web Connection
- In German.
Lausannoise de Freeride - In French.
Ass Kate - Downhill and Slalom UK Forum
- Wake, Snow, Surf, Skate. Lots of info.
- Tons of links, photos and more.
Trick Tips - Extensive Skateboard Trick Archive.
- Site about old-school and "soulschool" skateboarding.
Tons of info on pools, parks, etc. Great resource.
Downhill Speed Team
- Brazillian longboarding site. Tons of pictures.
- Photos, memoires, collections, etc.
Bomb Video - Awesome video-documentary of a
large-scale longboard race in New York. Based out of NY, USA..
Wheels Tour 2004 - Longboarding events page.
- Slalom events around Washington and Orgeon, USA.
- Longboarding competitions and events.
- Personal longboarding page of Chris Chaput; longboarding professional
- Great longboarding resource, specifically for the Vancouver
- Huge resource for outdoor sports and activities, including longboard
skateboarding and surfing on Canada's rugged West Coast. Also
known as "Surfing Vancouver Island".
- Online Skateboard E-zine.
- International Longboarding magazine. Headed up by Michael Brooke,
this effort has hugely affected and promoted the sport of longboarding
- and more than that, skateboarding itself. As their slogan states,
it really is "100% Skateboarding". Awesome magazine.
- Video reviews, pictures, board info.
- Longboarding/Streetluge site. In French.
- Longboard Racing site. In German.
Longboard Skate Page
- Pics, movies, links, everything else.
Skateboard Building Homepage
- This page includes information about homemade skateboards, skateboarding
and riding locations.
711 Evening Sessions - Longboarding site with
photos and maps. In German.
- Yahoo longboarding page.
Moment - Guff's site about several things.
Some longboarding content as well.
- Longboarding resource for east-coast riders.
- Board-riding Francophone media directory.
Speedboarding Group - Under construction.
- Longboarding Site based out of France.
- Old School Skater Community. Based in Florida, USA.
- Informational site about the Flowboard. From
the Netherlands. In Dutch.
- Professional Longboarding photographers. Based out of New York,
USA. Very classy site, awesome photos.
- An Association of Slalom Skateboarders.
- Gravity Sports International. Longboarding and Streetluge. Also
listed in Related Sports.
of Skateboarding in less than 1700 words, The
- Excerpt from "Concrete Wave" book.
- Dedicated to both riding and building skateboards.
Dogger's Longboard Club
- Official Longboarding Club based out of the UK.
R's Skate Launch Page
- Great longboarding resource. Tons of reviews, photos, links
and more. Huge site.
- International Gravity Sports Association. Several downhill sports,
including street-luge, butt-boarding, and longboarding. Also listed
in Related Sports.
Skater's Old School Website
- Old school pictures and stories.
Olympic Skateboarder - Tons of event info, pictures
and links. Very informative site. In Italian.
Downhill Speed Freak
- Personal page of JD, "the extreme downhill bomber";
team rider for Bozi Longboards.
- Vintage skateboard page.
- Personal page of Rick Kludy, professional speedboarder.
- Longboarding / Slalom e-Magazine.
- Dutch site.
- Various ramblings, some of which relates to longboarding and
- Yahoo longboarding group.
- Norway's biggest longboarding page. In English.
- Free resource for long skateboarders to find and submit runs.
- Longboarding in Italy. In Italian and English.
- Brazillian Longboard Skateboard mag. In Spanish.
- Longboarding information, faq's, pictures, etc.. In German.
- Longboard Online magazine. In German.
- Longboarding site. In German.
- Links and photos. In French.
- Longboarding site in Japan.
Age Shred Skateboard Site
- An old-school skate site for old guys. And anyone else.
- Dedicated to pool skateboarding.
- Naphte magazine is an international Longboarding/Snowboarding
magazine. Based out of Quebec, Canada.
- Northern California Downhill Skate Association. This is the
largest longboarding forum online, and has been around since 1996.
A thriving longboard community - not just from Northern CA, either.
- Watch videos and check out pics of the Ninja Bomb Squad ripping
up the streets of Souther Cali..
Wheelie - Great longboarding and skateboard
- Longboarding site.
- Northern Underground Adrenaline Circuit.
- Longboarders in Australia. CHECK
OUT THEIR SCENE REPORT...
- Paul Hoffman and Cris Dawson's educational site about Freestyle
skateboarding from the 60's and 70's.
- Ontario Skateboarding Forum.
- Old School Skateboarding Association. In French.
Japan - Longboard Skating
- Feature on longboarding in Japan.
- Longboard Skateboard and Surf site. In French.
- Dedicated to Pool Skateboarding.
- Directory of riders wishing to be sponsored. Very unique page.
- Slalom Skateboarding site. In German.
- Learn to propel your deck without kicking. Videos of Chris Chaput
- Several clips of ditch, bowl, slalom and freestyle riding.
Bull Skid Road
- Official site about the Red Bull Racing competitions.
- Massive Longboarding forum. In French.
- Longboarding portal. In German.
Jose Downhill Skateboard Club
- "South bay skaters that are into downhill, slalom, streetluge/buttboard,
- Resource for downhill riders. Specific information about the
San Francisco Bay area.
On the Beach
- Surfing-Culture site based out of the Mediterranean Area. Mainly
- Slalom Euro Racing.
Longboarding - Or, "San Francisco Longboarding".
Resource portal for riders of all skill levels; particularly focused
on the San Francisco Bay area. Awesome site.
- Reviews, forum, gallery, tons of information. Huge Longboarding
- Skateboarding site based around Alabama riders.
- Slalom, Downhill and Street events page.
- Tons of info on longboarding, old-school, and skateboarding.
Michael Brooke's personal website.
Ramps and Rails
- Informational skateboarding site. Includes some longboarding
- Old skool vids, longboards and noise.
- Brazillian downhill longboarding page. In Spanish.
- Massive skateboarding forum.
- Longboard "Skurfing" page with photos and articles.
- Slalom skateboarding site. In German, English and French.
Skating - Skating Adapted from Longboard Surfing.
Hundreds of longboard skateboard trick tutorials, including picture
illustrations. Top Notch Site.
- Informational site abour alternative skateboarding, freeride
and longboarding. A longboard Guide.
Surf Club - Under Construction.
- Skate and Surf tricks and tips. Lots of pictures.
your longskate and ride with Pappy Boyington - In
- Longboard skateboarding site, or "Skurfing", as it
is referred to on the site.
- Links, reviews, gallery, etc. Geared towards the Texan longboarding
is Not Skateboarding
- Creative License movie about the rebirth of Slalom.
- Longboard lifestyle magazine.
- Photos, reviews, homemade boards, links.
- United Kingdom Gravity Sport Association.
- United Kingdom Skateboard Slalom Association.
Boarders - Okanagan Lake Surfing
- A Local forum for okanagan surfers, longboarders and snowboarders
in Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton and area (BC, Canada)
Surf and Skate
- Site appears to have technical issues.
- Vintage Skateboard Appreciation Society.
Board Page - Tons of pictures and links regarding
unique, innovative, or well, "wacky" board stuff. Cool
- Pool-boarding site. Photos and links.
- Mike's speedboarding page.
Visions - Longboarding & Kitesurfing in Mallorca(Spain)
and Albena(Bulgaria). In English.
- Canadian Outdoor events, competitions and trips.